Friday, February 18, 2011

Ugh, thank goodness the week is over

Hey pals,

I was researching a digital camera for my boss so he could request a purchase of one when my graphics card decided to throw up.

It's happened before and I was extra angry because I had my computer checked before I left and everything was a-ok.

After spending several hours, I was able to hunt down a number of fixes for it and one of them actually worked, however since I'm not the most wonkish fellow when it comes to our soon to be robot overlords, it took me a bit longer to get it done.

Needless to say, this retarded my progress a little.

But I was still able to get a little cataloguing done and I think the computer is now fixed for the time being.  And oh yes, I was able to get the report on cameras done so my supervisor can request a purchase of one from the Central Procurement Unit (CPU).

Tomorrow I'll be going to see a sports day in celebration of the island radio stations 50th anniversary.  I'll post pictures if I take any good ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment