Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Quick one

Hey folks,

So, yes, it's been last week since I put anything up, but I have a little bit of news.

I'm nearly finished classifying the entire collection and soon, I'll be rolling to getting it catalogued by some assistants next week, on Monday or Tuesday.  I got some more barcodes ordered from Gaylord and they are on their way (phew) and generally, I'm just enjoying the job a bit more.  April was not exactly the most productive month as I got bogged down in cat n' classing, but with the extra help, I can now move onto doing some layout planning for the room we'll be housing the collection in.

I've also taken the time to write some policy docs on internet and media use and food and drink.  Basically, at the request of the boss, no facebook.  No food/drink either.

I sure do like how everything is working out.  I've got 2 months, 2.5 weeks to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment